Welcome to Bobbles and Baubles!
Collection of Your Information
You do not need to register with us when you access and use the Service. However, we may receive or collect certain technical information related to your use of the Service that does not identify you personally, such as: the type of browser or operating system that you are using, your manner of connecting to the Internet, your Internet service provider, IP addresses, domain names, access times and other uniquely identifying information of machines that have our software installed on them. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your computer for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience.
If you elect to register with us, you will be providing us with information about yourself. Depending on how you use the Service, your information may include:
- Registration-related information, such as you name, an email address and such other information about you that we may request from you from time to time (e.g., a birth date, a user identification, password and payment information when you make a donation);
- Information about your use of the Service’s features, how frequently you use them, when you access them and when you use them;
- Transaction-related information, such as, when you make a donation;
- If you post a comment on the Service; and
- When you contact us with an inquiry.
If you install and use any applications that we may offer from time-to-time, we may also receive and collect information when you interact with such applications, such as, when your application interacts with our network.
The Service is offered and operated in the United States of America. By registering or accessing the Service, you are granting us consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States. You may not access and use the Service where prohibited by local law.
How Your Information is Used
Your information may be used for the following purposes:
- To operate and improve the Service;
- To personalize the content and functionality provided to you;
- To facilitate your log-in and access to the Service;
- To fulfill a transaction, such as, when you make a donation; and
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not rent or sell your personal information (such as name, email address, street address, or telephone number) to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you expressly provide us with permission. You agree that we may share your information in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which we or your employer has a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect our rights and for us to render the service you have requested.
Third Party Agents
We may use agents and contractors to help operate the Service and to help us analyze the performance of our services. Our agents and contractors must agree to limit the use of such information for these purposes.
Third Party Sites
Change of ownership
In the event that ownership of us was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your information, you will be provided notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
Our Commitment to Security
Our Services are not Intended for Minors
The Service is intended for a general audience, and we do not knowingly collect information from minors.
How to Contact Us
Lasted Updated December 5, 2012